Wake / Tony Lacconi
- Nickname: Ti
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Newcastle, Australia.
- Birthday: 11/13/1996
- Age when first started wakeboarding: I first got up on my wakeboard when I was about 8. My First contest was when I was 9
- Favorite place to wakeboard: I have 2 favorites. I live bear a lake here in Australia which is real good to ride on but also my other favorite is about 30 minutes from my house its a river. With miles and miles of flat water all the time.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drinks, CWB Board Co, MasterCraft Boats, Jetpilot, Black Diamond Wakeboarding, Switch Boardstore
- Inspiration: My inspiration is my dad. He has worked so hard for everything and has never given up trying to do what he wants. Dad and I enjoy and take interest in the same sort of things and like to push each other a bunch. He has always been my inspiration. My dad is... AWESOME!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I usually use my pandora app. But I like to mix my music. It doesn't bother me which music it is as long as its not Justin Bieber or One Direction!
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I like to drive my tinny (8ft aluminum boat with 30hp engine), driving my jetskiis, BMX, playing Xbox a bunch. That's just some of the stuff I like to do.
- Official/Favorite Website: None
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am very scared of the dark!
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Dad always had boats. Him and his friends saw wakeboarding once so decided to go out and buy a wakeboard. He tried it and loved it. So he got me up on the wakeboard and I have loved it ever sincerely
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Daniel Watkins Pro Wake Event - Open Men- Champion, Moomba Masters -Open Men- 3rd, Australian Nationals -Pro Men- Champion, US Pro Tour, Stop 3 1st, US Pro Tour, Stop 4 1st, WWA World Championship Junior Pro Men 2nd, US National Junior Pro Men 3rd, King Of Wake Series Junior Pro Men 2nd Overall, Transworld Wake Awards Best Up and Comer Award, AAO Championships Open Men- Korea- Bronze Medalist
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Lathrop
Lathrop, CA. – The final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar saw the sport’s top riders laying it all on the line in hopes of walking away victorious in...
King of Wake Pro Wakeboard Tour Acworth Recap
Acworth, Ga.– A jaw-dropping performance by Australian phenom Harley Clifford landed him atop the podium at the first stop of the 2014 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar. The...
Dean Smith Wins Men’s Pro at Nautique Wake Games, Meagan Ethell Claims Women’s Pro Title
Orlando, Fla. — Thousands of fans flocked to Orlando Water Sports Complex for a dramatic final day of competition at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar. The prestigious season opening...
Action-Packed First Day at Nautique Wake Games Opens 2014 King of Wake Season and Inaugural Nautique Wake Series
More Than 200 Professionals and Amateur Athletes in Orlando for Prestigious Event Orlando, Fla. — The highly anticipated opening day of Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar saw fiercely...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
4 hours ago: .@TannerFoust & his @VW #PoloR take the win in New York! Full report here: http://t.co/Y1BXkP8US4. #GRC #FoustLane http://t.co/RuM12K7I71 see full story
4 hours ago: Tanner Foust and his Volkswagen #PoloR take the win in New York! Read the full report here: http://bit.ly/1ncloPi. #GRC #FoustLane see full story
7 hours ago: In Chapter 2: Ep 4 @R_Sipes dabbles with some pro nationals & shows off more of his hometown: http://t.co/pR5zkD4UU0. @vurbmoto @One29Media see full story
7 hours ago: In Chapter 2: Episode 4, Ryan Sipes dabbles with some pro nationals and shows off more of his hometown. Watch now at http://bit.ly/1mB7xwV. Vurb Moto |... see full story
8 hours ago: .@dylankracing @NASCAR Nationwide Series post-race report from @ChicagolndSpdwy: http://t.co/JrEuPFKA82 @PR31TSM http://t.co/AA2vGeso4I see full story
11 hours ago: Voting for the #InkedUpTour's #13thArtist competition ends this Friday! Vote for your favorite design now at http://www.inkedupworldtour.com/13th.php.... see full story