Wake / Tony Iacconi
- Nickname: Ti
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Newcastle, Australia.
- Birthday: 11/13/1996
- Age when first started wakeboarding: I first got up on my wakeboard when I was about 8. My First contest was when I was 9
- Favorite place to wakeboard: I have 2 favorites. I live bear a lake here in Australia which is real good to ride on but also my other favorite is about 30 minutes from my house its a river. With miles and miles of flat water all the time.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drinks, CWB Board Co, MasterCraft Boats, Jetpilot, Black Diamond Wakeboarding, Switch Boardstore
- Inspiration: My inspiration is my dad. He has worked so hard for everything and has never given up trying to do what he wants. Dad and I enjoy and take interest in the same sort of things and like to push each other a bunch. He has always been my inspiration. My dad is... AWESOME!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I usually use my pandora app. But I like to mix my music. It doesn't bother me which music it is as long as its not Justin Bieber or One Direction!
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I like to drive my tinny (8ft aluminum boat with 30hp engine), driving my jetskiis, BMX, playing Xbox a bunch. That's just some of the stuff I like to do.
- Official/Favorite Website: None
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am very scared of the dark!
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Dad always had boats. Him and his friends saw wakeboarding once so decided to go out and buy a wakeboard. He tried it and loved it. So he got me up on the wakeboard and I have loved it ever sincerely
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Daniel Watkins Pro Wake Event - Open Men- Champion, Moomba Masters -Open Men- 3rd, Australian Nationals -Pro Men- Champion, US Pro Tour, Stop 3 1st, US Pro Tour, Stop 4 1st, WWA World Championship Junior Pro Men 2nd, US National Junior Pro Men 3rd, King Of Wake Series Junior Pro Men 2nd Overall, Transworld Wake Awards Best Up and Comer Award, AAO Championships Open Men- Korea- Bronze Medalist
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
12 hours ago: Catching some shade. @grangerlarsen #surf http://t.co/q2M9UsLWoj see full story
12 hours ago: Catching some shade. Granger Larsen see full story
15 hours ago: Airoh USA is giving you a chance to #WIN an Airoh Aviator 2.1 Rockstar helmet! Click here: https://a.pgtb.me/HzBpDD see full story
1 day ago: Nolan Munroe throwing down on the #RockstarEnergy ramp. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate | Photo: Elliot Sloan see full story
1 day ago: Big year ahead for @WhitechapelBand & it all starts April 29th! http://t.co/D2udgjvmmy #OurEndlessWar #RockstarMusic http://t.co/yZWyFH1o7H see full story
2 days ago: #13thArtist submission by @kenzaipinoy_art. You can submit your own design at http://t.co/To7RQmS8JR! #InkedUpTour http://t.co/Hl5UotKx9t see full story