Wake / Tony Lacconi
- Nickname: Ti
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Newcastle, Australia.
- Birthday: 11/13/1996
- Age when first started wakeboarding: I first got up on my wakeboard when I was about 8. My First contest was when I was 9
- Favorite place to wakeboard: I have 2 favorites. I live bear a lake here in Australia which is real good to ride on but also my other favorite is about 30 minutes from my house its a river. With miles and miles of flat water all the time.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drinks, CWB Board Co, MasterCraft Boats, Jetpilot, Black Diamond Wakeboarding, Switch Boardstore
- Inspiration: My inspiration is my dad. He has worked so hard for everything and has never given up trying to do what he wants. Dad and I enjoy and take interest in the same sort of things and like to push each other a bunch. He has always been my inspiration. My dad is... AWESOME!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I usually use my pandora app. But I like to mix my music. It doesn't bother me which music it is as long as its not Justin Bieber or One Direction!
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I like to drive my tinny (8ft aluminum boat with 30hp engine), driving my jetskiis, BMX, playing Xbox a bunch. That's just some of the stuff I like to do.
- Official/Favorite Website: None
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am very scared of the dark!
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Dad always had boats. Him and his friends saw wakeboarding once so decided to go out and buy a wakeboard. He tried it and loved it. So he got me up on the wakeboard and I have loved it ever sincerely
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Daniel Watkins Pro Wake Event - Open Men- Champion, Moomba Masters -Open Men- 3rd, Australian Nationals -Pro Men- Champion, US Pro Tour, Stop 3 1st, US Pro Tour, Stop 4 1st, WWA World Championship Junior Pro Men 2nd, US National Junior Pro Men 3rd, King Of Wake Series Junior Pro Men 2nd Overall, Transworld Wake Awards Best Up and Comer Award, AAO Championships Open Men- Korea- Bronze Medalist
Colossal Wakes Help Crown Champions at MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Finale
Grand Rapids, Mich. ― Thousands of fans lined the shores of Millennium Park to witness the final stop of the 2014 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour, presented by...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Lathrop
Lathrop, CA. – The final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar saw the sport’s top riders laying it all on the line in hopes of walking away victorious in...
King of Wake Pro Wakeboard Tour Acworth Recap
Acworth, Ga.– A jaw-dropping performance by Australian phenom Harley Clifford landed him atop the podium at the first stop of the 2014 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar. The...
Dean Smith Wins Men’s Pro at Nautique Wake Games, Meagan Ethell Claims Women’s Pro Title
Orlando, Fla. — Thousands of fans flocked to Orlando Water Sports Complex for a dramatic final day of competition at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar. The prestigious season opening...
Action-Packed First Day at Nautique Wake Games Opens 2014 King of Wake Season and Inaugural Nautique Wake Series
More Than 200 Professionals and Amateur Athletes in Orlando for Prestigious Event Orlando, Fla. — The highly anticipated opening day of Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar saw fiercely...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
11 hours ago: No promo code needed. Discount will be applied at checkout. Happy shopping! http://t.co/NAn8ARhqcH #BlackFriday http://t.co/b8hqkfE9XH see full story
11 hours ago: No promo code needed. Discount will be applied at checkout. Happy shopping! www.rockstarenergyshop.com #BlackFriday see full story
2 days ago: Feeling #thankful. @RileyLeboe photo: Daniel Ronnback http://t.co/0o5kmUQb38 see full story
2 days ago: Feeling #thankful. Riley Leboe Photo: Daniel Ronnback see full story
2 days ago: Traveling today? Grab a can. http://t.co/74HPXjRxVf see full story
3 days ago: Two weeks away! Dawn of a New Era. #Road2RockstarHusky @Rockstar_Racing @HusqvarnaNA @elhombre_21 http://t.co/EYPNSQNTiD see full story
3 days ago: Two weeks away! Dawn of a New Era. #Road2RockstarHusky Rockstar Energy Racing | Husqvarna | Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
3 days ago: @Ashthomas__ Agreed! see full story
4 days ago: Meet @FergusonGabe, one of the newest additions to the #RockstarEnergy #snowboarding team: http://t.co/9OpgwKoFSZ see full story
4 days ago: Meet Gabe Ferguson, one of the newest additions to the Rockstar Energy snowboard team: http://bit.ly/gfergusonprofile see full story
4 days ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels looking white hot this #ModelMonday! see full story
5 days ago: One week left to enter to #win this limited edition #InkedUpTour can set! All you have to do is visit http://www.inkedupworldtour.com and vote for your... see full story