Sales Representative Job Description
As a ROCKSTAR Sales Representative, your primary responsibility is to sell Rockstar product to new and existing customer accounts. The Sales Representative’s compensation will be a combination of salary and commissions earned based on achieving your own sales of ROCKSTAR product. Every ROCKSTAR Sales Representative is assigned a specific geographic territory.
All sales representatives are responsible to:
Plan a weekly sales route in order to maximize sales, taking into account guidance from supervisors concerning new product launches or heavier volume accounts. The area supervisor will assist with and approve the weekly sales route plan.
*Solicit and obtain orders for incremental sales of ROCKSTAR products by meeting face-to-face with store owners and managers. The Sales Representative may provide data and information regarding opportunities for increased profits and margins, survey product and inventory to identify opportunities for additional sales, provide samples to promote new product launches to obtain sales, and take orders for products which are to be delivered by the assigned distributors normal route salesman/delivery person.
* Provide excellent sales/customer service to achieve account satisfaction with ROCKSTAR product and therefore increase the Sales Representative’s sales.
* Survey assigned accounts to ensure that ROCKSTAR products and POS are presented in a way to maximize customer sales and influence purchasing decisions of account owner/managers (including “front faced” products, properly labelled shelves, verifying that displays committed are on the floor and verifying correct pricing).
* Interact with owners/managers about displays and signage (interior + exterior) including confirming that all are current and correct. Use discussions about displays as an opportunity to increase sales. Inform owner/managers of current promotions and remove expired promotional materials.
Setup and maintain in-store displays, from time to time.
All Sales Representatives are required to complete all daily tasks on their assigned territory routes during assigned working hours. Sales Representatives are expected to work 8 hour shifts, Mon-Fri, with a one hour unpaid lunch.
Any necessary / approved vehicle maintenance must be performed within normal working hours.
Sales Representatives are provided and strongly encouraged to take a one hour off-duty lunch before the end of the fifth hour of work and two off-duty 15 minute rest breaks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. If any Sales Representative is having any difficulty taking lunch or rest breaks, he or she should inform the area supervisor immediately.
· SATISFACTORY MVR REQUIRED
· ABILITY TO WORK 40 HOURS PER WEEK, TYPICALLY MON-FRI FROM 8-5, BUT OCCASIONAL EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS MAY BE REQUIRED
· ABILITY TO STAND FOR A MINIMUM OF 4 HOURS, DRIVE/RIDE IN A VEHICLE FOR UP TO 4 HOURS A DAY
· ABILITY TO LIFT AT LEAST 30 POUNDS
- Arkansas, Maumelle (Little Rock)
- California, Baldwin Park
- California, San Diego
- California, San Fernando
- California, Ventura
- Connecticut, Stratford
- Florida, Ft. Myers
- Florida, St. Petersburg
- Illinois, Chicago (35th Street)
- Iowa, Urbandale
- Maryland, Columbia
- Maryland, Williamsport
- Michigan, Detroit
- Mississippi, Kosciusko (Jackson)
- New Jersey, Asbury Park
- New York, Albany
- North Carolina, Wilmington
- Oregon, Portland
- Pennsylvania, Allentown
- South Carolina, Charleston
- Texas, Lubbock
- Texas, San Antonio
- Virginia, Richmond
- Virginia, Roanoke
- Washington, Seattle
- West Virginia, Fairmont
3 hours ago: Rockstar Energy Models were turning heads at Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Chandler, AZ this past weekend 😍 #rockstaroffroad #rockstarenergymodels see full story
8 hours ago: Enter for a chance to win the ultimate fly away to the Baywatch Movie Premiere! Where the sand meets the cans #summeriscoming Catch the new film in theaters... see full story
9 hours ago: The #RockstarModels were out in full force this weekend at the @LOORRS races in Chandler, AZ #RockstarOffRoad https://t.co/p84D3t2n53 see full story
10 hours ago: Matt Meola's latest edit "Numb" is live on Surfline.com 🤘🏼Check out this action packed video and let us know what makes you "Numb"! #RockstarSurf see full story
10 hours ago: Check out @MeolaMatt in his new edit "Numb". Warning: watching full edit may make you go numb… https://t.co/gINMkJGyvc see full story
1 day ago: RT @scottspeed: Come see me and @tannerfoust at Gossett @VW Covington Pike this Thursday night! Stop by and say hi! https://t.co/n5uOtccrLb see full story
1 day ago: Aaron Rathy takes a step back from the lens in "Purple Hazed" Cruise over to our YouTube channel for the full wake edit! #RockstarEnergy #RockstarWake see full story
1 day ago: Take a step back from the lens with @AaronRathy in this new edit “Purple Hazed” https://t.co/JhM76OjTKJ… https://t.co/pxLVxZOk1j see full story
1 day ago: What happens when #VARX Supercars drivers Scott Speed and Tanner Foust go from teammates to roommates for the Global Rallycross season? Find out! see full story
1 day ago: "Around the World in 80 Raves" tour with @Fluxpavilion went off this weekend #RockstarMusic https://t.co/MnQw3iJYub see full story
2 days ago: The Flux Pavilion tour is goin' "Around the World in 80 Raves" 📸: BRXVN #RockstarMusic #80Raves see full story
2 days ago: Droppin in on a Monday like... @DanBrisse #rockstarsnow https://t.co/2bSOyVpXCc see full story