One Grand Prize Winner will be flown to Los Angeles for the premiere of Fox's new movie 'The Internship' and hooked up at with hotel room for the night! Airfare, hotel accommodations, premiere tickets and transportation to and from event are all complements of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and Rockstar Energy Drink.
Rules & Regulations
ROCKSTAR & THE INTERNSHIP PREMEIRE FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY (AL AND NE RESIDENTS MUST BE 19). VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
Rockstar Energy “The Internship Premiere Flyaway Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) will commence at 12:00:01 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 28, 2013 (“Start Date”), and end at 11:59:59 AM PT on April 30, 2013 (“End Date,” and Start Date and End Date collectively, the “Promotion Period”). All Entries, as defined below, must be received by no later than 11:59:59 AM PT on April 30, 2013.
1. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Rockstar, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. (“Eligibility Area”) who are 18 years of age or older (residents of Alabama and Nebraska must be 19) at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of Sponsor, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, their franchisees, and each of their respective parent, sister, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all other corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships or other legal entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate families of such persons (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent or so-called “step” or “half’ variations of any of the preceding individuals, regardless of where they live), and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter, win or collect prizes in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial, municipal, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There is one (1) way to enter, through Facebook.
Facebook : To enter via Facebook, Entrant must be a registered member of Facebook.com. If a user does not have a Facebook Account, they can go to www.Facebook.com and register for an account for free. To enter, go to the Rockstar Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/Rockstar during the Promotion Period and click on the promotional tab. If you are not already a fan of the Rockstar page on Facebook, you must click on the "Like" button to access the application and then follow the on-screen instructions to: (a) register with Sponsor by completing all required fields; (b) electronically agree and accept these Rules (collectively, “Facebook Entry”).
Limit one (1) Entry per Entrant throughout the Promotion Period. Only one e-mail address per Entrant may be used in connection with this Promotion. Any person who attempts to participate by using multiple e-mail addresses, multiple identities, or by using any device or artifice to participate in violation of the terms stated in these official Rules, may be disqualified by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar participation methods or agents will void such participation in the Promotion. In the event of a dispute over who is an Entrant or who an Entry submitted through method of entry corresponds to, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to Enter the Promotion as of the actual time that such information was received by Sponsor, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION.
Winner Selection: There will be one (1) winner (the “Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”) in the Promotion determined by a random drawing (the “Random Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The Random Drawing will take place on or about May 1, 2013 (the “Random Drawing Date”), or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. All decisions of Sponsors are final and binding. All Entries are subject to verification, confirmation and compliance with the Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
Winner Notification: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential Grand Prize Winner of his/her winning status via the telephone number, and/or e-mail address provided in connection with the Winner’s Entry within a week of the Random Drawing Date, at Sponsors’ discretion. Potential Winner must respond within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt. Failure to respond to notification within the stated time will result in forfeiture of the Prize. Awarding of any prize is subject to verification of potential Winner's eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. The selected potential Winners will be required to complete and return to Sponsor or their designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release Form, and a Publicity Release form except where prohibited (“Affidavit and Release”) within three (3) days of receiving the Affidavit and Release. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release within three (3) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the Prize. If the potential Grand Prize Winner wishes to bring a travel companion (see Grand Prize description below in Section 5), potential Winner’s travel companion will be required to complete and return to Sponsor or its’ designated agent a Travel Companion Affidavit and Liability Release Form, and Publicity release form except where prohibited (“Companion Affidavit and Release”) within three (3) days of potential Winner having received such. Failure to return the signed Companion Affidavit and Release within three (3) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the Prize. Potential Winner’s travel companion must be the age of majority in his/her state of residence at the time the Companion Affidavit and Release is completed.
If a potential Winner cannot be contacted as specified above, or if he/she fails to return the signed Affidavit and Release by the deadline specified above, or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, that potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be randomly selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible Entries. Up to three (3) alternate winner drawings may be conducted for the Grand Prize, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
By accepting a Prize, a Winner agrees that Sponsor may use Winner's name, likeness, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration or payment, where permitted by law.
5. GRAND PRIZE:
Grand Prize Winner will receive the Grand Prize, consisting of the following:
a) Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) to Los Angeles, airline, travel times, and itinerary to be determined by Sponsors; b) Double-occupancy hotel accommodations (hotel to be determined by Sponsor) for a single night for two guests during the week of May 29th, 2013, exact check-in and check-out times to be determined by Hotel and Sponsors; c) Transportation to and from the hotel and airport; and, d) Two (2) Tickets to movie "THE INTERNSHIP" movie premiere
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $2,500 USD.
Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with receipt and use of the Grand Prize and Sponsor will provide the Grand Prize Winner with an IRS Form 1099, if applicable, reflecting the actual final retail value of the Grand Prize, or such other governmental tax forms that may be necessary, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Sponsor and Promotion Entities are not responsible if the movie premiere is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. In the event the Premiere does not take place for any reason, then the other prizes shall constitute full satisfaction of the prizing, and Promotion Entities may substitute a screening of the movie “The Internship” at their sole discretion. Sponsor may, at Sponsor's sole discretion provide ground transportation to and from the Hotel from Winner’s residence rather than air transportation if the Grand Prize winner lives within a 200 mile radius of Los Angeles County.
6. PRIZE LIMITATIONS AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: Airport of departure will be the major international airport nearest to Winner’s place of residency, and will be chosen at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Grand Prize ARV may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares, if applicable. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsors’ approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Winner must take Trip on dates selected by Sponsor or Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. All travel must begin/end with the same major airport. Stopovers, open jaws, circle trips or frequent traveler mileages are not permitted. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Winner and his/her companions must travel together on the same itinerary. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Grand Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. Once passengers are ticketed, an airline change fee must be paid by the winner to change flights or dates of travel. Additional costs, including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, etc., are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of the Winner.
Sponsor is not responsible if the Grand Prize, or any part thereof, cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to any acts of God, action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control, and shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to Entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). The Promotional Entities shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to baggage.
7. GENERAL TERMS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: All Entries related to this Promotion become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designated agent. All such Entries are subject to verification. By entering or otherwise participating in the Promotion and/or accepting any Prize, each Entrant hereby fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Promotion Entities, or their respective designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects, and agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or revise these Official Rules at any time and for any reason. The Entrant also agrees to assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to or from Sponsor or Sponsor’s designated agent, and further agrees that all prizes are awarded upon the condition that the Promotion Entities or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall have no liability whatsoever and shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any Prize, or participation in this Promotion or participation in any Promotion-related activities and further acknowledges that said Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize awarded in connection with the Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice or obligation and at any time, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, or for any other reason, at their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, at its discretion, may select winners from the eligible, non-suspect, eligible Entries fulfilling the applicable eligibility requirements prior to the event requiring such termination, cancellation or suspension. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors, including in the Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet, on the Website or any other website, in any cellular telephone lines, networks, or towers, or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or text message transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage Promotion Entities’ ability to receive or store Promotion data, or which may damage a participant’s system in connection with the selected method of entry, or which may otherwise limit any participant’s ability to participate and/or redeem Prizes in the Promotion. In the event that any participant’s entry attempt is not successfully received by Promotion Entities, that participant’s sole remedy shall be to attempt to enter the Promotion once again during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion, violates these Official Rules, or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation or administration of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
By accepting a Prize, all Winners agree that Sponsor may use any and all such Winners’ name, city and/or state/territory of residence, statements, likeness, voice, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes relating to the Promotion, in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further consideration or payment, where permitted by law. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Prizes are nonassignable, nonsubstitutable, and nontransferable. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute cash or prizes of equal or greater monetary value. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor the awarded Prize(s), or the cash value thereof. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision herein. Should any provision of the Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, as applicable, or to disqualify any participant residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, participants agree that: all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant(s), Promotion Entities, and their respective agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Participants agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Promotion, or awarding of the Prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of California and the participants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Promotion, the participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives, all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
10. WINNER NAMES AND OFFICIAL RULES: For the names of the Winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email request to SWEEPSTAKES@ROCKSTARENERGY.COM. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the names of winner must be made by April 30, 2013. Please note in the subject line of your correspondence the name of the Promotion and whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the names of “Prize Winners.”
11. SPONSOR: Rockstar, Inc., 101 Convention Center Dr., Suite 777, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Abbreviated Rules Print Materials:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S., D.C., AND VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (AL AND NE RESIDENTS MUST BE 19) AT TIME OF ENTRY. Rockstar Energy “The Internship Premiere Flyaway Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) starts at 12:00:01 PM PT on 3/28/13 and ends at 11:59:59 AM PT on 4/30/13. Entries must be received by no later than 11:59:59 AM ET on 4/30/13. For How to Enter, Complete Eligibility Requirements, Prizes, Odds of Winning, and Full Official Rules, visit https://www.facebook.com/Rockstar. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering the Sweepstakes, participant understands that he/she is providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, and participant releases Facebook from any liability in connection with the Sweepstakes.
1 hour ago: Fredric Aasbø takes the win at D1GP China round 5! #RockstarDrift #RockstarEnergy see full story
1 day ago: .@TheRJ37 #XP1K4: "Inside the Mind’s Eye” video! Check it here: https://t.co/ElM40tF5f9 1.17.17 https://t.co/JW8uEDzwDg see full story
1 day ago: How does RJ Anderson mentally prepare for stunts? Check out this sneak peak from #XP1K4 coming in January #RockstarEnergy... see full story
1 day ago: When in doubt kick it out 🙏🏼 @davidgonzalez #goskate https://t.co/78qY7HZss6 see full story
2 days ago: The #Rockstarhusky SuperEnduro Team ready for 2017 World Championship 🙌🏽🙌🏽 #oneteam #noborders Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story
2 days ago: RT @21RobMac: Repost from rockstarenergy :Ep. 2 of Rockstar Energy’s Operation Desert Run is officially live… https://t.co/AMAUG2WVe0 see full story