Off Road / Rob MacCachren
Rob MacCachren has been with Rockstar since 2007 and has become a legends in the off road community. With over 200 victories in off road and a place in the Off Road Hall of Fame, Rob Mac has garned the respect and love of fans around the world.
- Nickname Rob Mac
- Number 21
- Vehicles Pro 2, Pro 4, Trophy Truck
- Current Residence Las Vegas, NV
- Birthday March 24
- Age when first started racing 16
- Favorite Track Crandon International Off Road Park
- iPod Playlist Cage the Elephant, Creed, Cold Play, Seether, Fray
- When not racing I like to get away with my girlfriend and my kids. Either to the beaches of Cali or the mountains of UT
- Something most people don't know my kids have four guinea pigs that I help take care of every day. They live in my shop next to the 1600 car.
- Career honors, awards, highlights The only off-road racer in history to have three consecutive Borg Warner trophies. (1999, 2000, 2001). I also have three Governors Cups and one Amsoil Cup.
- Career history My dad was once a desert racer. He put me in the car at age 16. I never looked back. At age 47, I have over 200 wins in both short course and desert racing combined.
Venue: Wild Horse Motorsports Park,
Date: March 22 - 23
Lake Elsinore, Ca
Venue: Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park
Date: April 25 - 26
Venue: Wild West Motorsports Park,
Date: May 30 - 31
Venue: Miller Motorsports Park,
Date: June 21 - 22
Venue: Glen Helen Raceway,
Date: August 1 - 2
Venue: Wild West Motorsports Park,
Date: August 22 - 23
Las Vegas, NV
Venue: Las Vegas Motor Speedway,
Date: September 19 - 20
Lake Elsinore, CA
Venue: Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park,
Date: October 24 - 25
DEEGAN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO LITE CHAMPIONSHIP
With the championship all but wrapped up coming into the weekend, Brian Deegan took a 51-point lead into the final race of the 2013 championship over Sheldon Creed. After Creed rolled in...
MACCACHREN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO 2 CHAMPIONSHIP
LAKE ELSINORE, California (October 26, 2013) – Rob MacCachren didn't like the way he finished Saturday's Pro 2 portion of the Lucas Oil Nationals presented by MAVTV at Lake Elsinore Motorsports...
LOORRS HEADS TO UTAH FOR ROUNDS 7 & 8
Good luck to all of our drivers competing in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series this weekend at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah.The point standings going into Rounds 7 & 8 are as...
16 hours ago: Something to get you in the #Halloween spirit: http://t.co/GQPFD5OlbK. What are you dressing up as tomorrow? see full story
16 hours ago: In case you've missed it, check out @casablunt's #KeynoteSkier: http://t.co/JyI9ncm7cL #skiing see full story
20 hours ago: Grab a can. #ThirstyThursday #ThingsAreGettingSpooky http://t.co/dL1ueC4zXy see full story
20 hours ago: Grab a can. #ThirstyThursday #ThingsAreGettingSpooky see full story
24 hours ago: Hand planting into the clouds. #BMX @AliWhitton13 http://t.co/ftoudmev6G see full story
24 hours ago: Hand planting into the clouds. #BMX see full story
2 days ago: Ryan Sipes lands himself a spot on the podium in the #GNCC Ironman season finale! Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
2 days ago: @jeremyhanson45 #OG see full story
2 days ago: @CJ_UPH What would be your flavor of choice? see full story
3 days ago: There was no shortage of high flying action at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series season finale! Congrats again to Brian Deegan 38 - Pro 2 Champ! #OffRoad see full story
3 days ago: Allow us to introduce you to our #MissInkedUp Calgary winner, Rebecca! #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
3 days ago: Jessica Patterson takes 3rd in WXC at Ironman GNCC! #motocross see full story