Off Road / Rob MacCachren
Rob MacCachren has been with Rockstar since 2007 and has become a legends in the off road community. With over 200 victories in off road and a place in the Off Road Hall of Fame, Rob Mac has garned the respect and love of fans around the world.
- Nickname Rob Mac
- Number 21
- Vehicles Pro 2, Pro 4, Trophy Truck
- Current Residence Las Vegas, NV
- Birthday March 24
- Age when first started racing 16
- Favorite Track Crandon International Off Road Park
- iPod Playlist Cage the Elephant, Creed, Cold Play, Seether, Fray
- When not racing I like to get away with my girlfriend and my kids. Either to the beaches of Cali or the mountains of UT
- Something most people don't know my kids have four guinea pigs that I help take care of every day. They live in my shop next to the 1600 car.
- Career honors, awards, highlights The only off-road racer in history to have three consecutive Borg Warner trophies. (1999, 2000, 2001). I also have three Governors Cups and one Amsoil Cup.
- Career history My dad was once a desert racer. He put me in the car at age 16. I never looked back. At age 47, I have over 200 wins in both short course and desert racing combined.
Date: LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD SERIES
DEEGAN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO LITE CHAMPIONSHIP
With the championship all but wrapped up coming into the weekend, Brian Deegan took a 51-point lead into the final race of the 2013 championship over Sheldon Creed. After Creed rolled in...
MACCACHREN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO 2 CHAMPIONSHIP
LAKE ELSINORE, California (October 26, 2013) – Rob MacCachren didn't like the way he finished Saturday's Pro 2 portion of the Lucas Oil Nationals presented by MAVTV at Lake Elsinore Motorsports...
LOORRS HEADS TO UTAH FOR ROUNDS 7 & 8
Good luck to all of our drivers competing in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series this weekend at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah.The point standings going into Rounds 7 & 8 are as...
3 hours ago: Happy Friday from your friendly neighborhood #RockstarModels! see full story
4 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: Make sure to place your vote for your favorite 2016 GRC driver! You can vote once an hour until 10/9 https://t.co/rdBUM43… see full story
4 hours ago: RT @GrahamJarvis1: @Husqvarna1903 @rockstarenergy @shotracegear @AirohHelmet @ride100percent #rockstarhusky https://t.co/1juQMHQyDV see full story
5 hours ago: RT @DrivenSteering: @FormulaDrift World Champion @FredricAasbo is DRIVEN w/ a custom @rockstarenergy 2 spoke rally steering wheel! #Innovat… see full story
20 hours ago: A little time spent in the park makes @TorsteinHorgmo a happy camper! #RockstarEnergy #Snowboarding https://t.co/tphM5eKfPN see full story
23 hours ago: RT @rockstarenergy: #UnitedByPower episode 3 is out now! Some unfortunate events stopped #TeamUSA’s quest for 1st, take a look https://t.co… see full story
1 day ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Couple quick drone shots filmed with the @YuneecAviation #TyphoonH #4K Filmed by Sanford Lopez 💥 @rockstarenergy https://t… see full story
1 day ago: And the finale! Episode 3 of United by Power featuring #RockstarRacing's Team USA stars is live on FMF Racing #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: The series continues! Check out episode 2 of FMF's United Power featuring Team USA riders Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson and Alex Martin! #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Huge congrats Rob MacCachren and his team on clinching the overall #Pro2 LOORRS Championship this past weekend! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
3 days ago: Tune in to MTV tonight at 10:30 ET for Jolene Van Vugt's episode of Ridiculousness!! Check it out for plenty of laughs with Rob Dyrdek, Steelo Brim and the... see full story
4 days ago: Team USA overcame waves of adversity led by Jason Anderson's moto win to claim 3rd overall at #MXoN2016. Battered and bruised the team just missed the... see full story