Off Road / Rob MacCachren
Rob MacCachren has been with Rockstar since 2007 and has become a legends in the off road community. With over 200 victories in off road and a place in the Off Road Hall of Fame, Rob Mac has garned the respect and love of fans around the world.
- Nickname Rob Mac
- Number 21
- Vehicles Pro 2, Pro 4, Trophy Truck
- Current Residence Las Vegas, NV
- Birthday March 24
- Age when first started racing 16
- Favorite Track Crandon International Off Road Park
- iPod Playlist Cage the Elephant, Creed, Cold Play, Seether, Fray
- When not racing I like to get away with my girlfriend and my kids. Either to the beaches of Cali or the mountains of UT
- Something most people don't know my kids have four guinea pigs that I help take care of every day. They live in my shop next to the 1600 car.
- Career honors, awards, highlights The only off-road racer in history to have three consecutive Borg Warner trophies. (1999, 2000, 2001). I also have three Governors Cups and one Amsoil Cup.
- Career history My dad was once a desert racer. He put me in the car at age 16. I never looked back. At age 47, I have over 200 wins in both short course and desert racing combined.
Date: LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD SERIES
DEEGAN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO LITE CHAMPIONSHIP
With the championship all but wrapped up coming into the weekend, Brian Deegan took a 51-point lead into the final race of the 2013 championship over Sheldon Creed. After Creed rolled in...
MACCACHREN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO 2 CHAMPIONSHIP
LAKE ELSINORE, California (October 26, 2013) – Rob MacCachren didn't like the way he finished Saturday's Pro 2 portion of the Lucas Oil Nationals presented by MAVTV at Lake Elsinore Motorsports...
LOORRS HEADS TO UTAH FOR ROUNDS 7 & 8
Good luck to all of our drivers competing in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series this weekend at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah.The point standings going into Rounds 7 & 8 are as...
3 hours ago: On the weekday grind w/ Brage Richenberg #RockstarSnow https://t.co/DYNP4Gc0xd see full story
6 hours ago: @RiPgUtTech we will have someone from support assist you. see full story
7 hours ago: @RiPgUtTech Have you submitted your information to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW yet, our team is working on getting all new codes out currently. see full story
8 hours ago: Plant the foot, jump to the podium! @coltonHAAKER finished 2nd at #EnduroCross Seattle this weekend! #RockstarHusky… https://t.co/LhfTd22PGk see full story
10 hours ago: Last week's #OpertionDesertRun Presented by Polaris RZR was a huge success! We couldn’t have done it without everyone who helped sponsor the event from... see full story
1 day ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
1 day ago: .@theRJ37 finishes the last race of the 2016 season in first ☝🏼️Goodluck to all of our #rockstaroffroad drivers tod… https://t.co/trCIfP3tnp see full story
1 day ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story
2 days ago: .@NOFXband closing out #YeScallyWag what an awesome show! 🤘🏽 https://t.co/hr1Mhy81N0 see full story
3 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
4 days ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
4 days ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story