Off Road / Rob MacCachren
Rob MacCachren has been with Rockstar since 2007 and has become a legends in the off road community. With over 200 victories in off road and a place in the Off Road Hall of Fame, Rob Mac has garned the respect and love of fans around the world.
- Nickname Rob Mac
- Number 21
- Vehicles Pro 2, Pro 4, Trophy Truck
- Current Residence Las Vegas, NV
- Birthday March 24
- Age when first started racing 16
- Favorite Track Crandon International Off Road Park
- iPod Playlist Cage the Elephant, Creed, Cold Play, Seether, Fray
- When not racing I like to get away with my girlfriend and my kids. Either to the beaches of Cali or the mountains of UT
- Something most people don't know my kids have four guinea pigs that I help take care of every day. They live in my shop next to the 1600 car.
- Career honors, awards, highlights The only off-road racer in history to have three consecutive Borg Warner trophies. (1999, 2000, 2001). I also have three Governors Cups and one Amsoil Cup.
- Career history My dad was once a desert racer. He put me in the car at age 16. I never looked back. At age 47, I have over 200 wins in both short course and desert racing combined.
Venue: Wild Horse Motorsports Park,
Date: March 22 - 23
Lake Elsinore, Ca
Venue: Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park
Date: April 25 - 26
Venue: Wild West Motorsports Park,
Date: May 30 - 31
Venue: Miller Motorsports Park,
Date: June 21 - 22
Venue: Glen Helen Raceway,
Date: August 1 - 2
Venue: Wild West Motorsports Park,
Date: August 22 - 23
Las Vegas, NV
Venue: Las Vegas Motor Speedway,
Date: September 19 - 20
Lake Elsinore, CA
Venue: Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park,
Date: October 24 - 25
DEEGAN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO LITE CHAMPIONSHIP
With the championship all but wrapped up coming into the weekend, Brian Deegan took a 51-point lead into the final race of the 2013 championship over Sheldon Creed. After Creed rolled in...
MACCACHREN WINS 2013 LOORRS PRO 2 CHAMPIONSHIP
LAKE ELSINORE, California (October 26, 2013) – Rob MacCachren didn't like the way he finished Saturday's Pro 2 portion of the Lucas Oil Nationals presented by MAVTV at Lake Elsinore Motorsports...
LOORRS HEADS TO UTAH FOR ROUNDS 7 & 8
Good luck to all of our drivers competing in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series this weekend at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah.The point standings going into Rounds 7 & 8 are as...
13 hours ago: Huge night for the Star Racing Yamaha crew! Cooper Webb claims first and Aaron Plessinger makes his first podium appearance in third! Congrats boys!!... see full story
13 hours ago: Huge night for the @StarYamahaMX crew! @minicoop175 takes first and @plessinger157 comes in third! Sick riding boys! http://t.co/IuQLGYTVDk see full story
15 hours ago: Come on @minicoop175!!! You got this!! #supercross see full story
2 days ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our lovely #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 http://t.co/FUgddFTf1n see full story
2 days ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 see full story
2 days ago: Look at our amazing view in snowy Utah for #TheWorldTour. Who's coming?! @PiercetheVeil @SWStheband #RockstarMusic http://t.co/Ih3bxVtoXn see full story
2 days ago: Good luck to the @Rockstar_Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross #braaap http://t.co/es0xfujfmV see full story
2 days ago: Good luck to the Rockstar Energy Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross | #braaap see full story
3 days ago: Rail game strong. @Keanu_Asing laying back and bustin' fins. #surfing http://t.co/dfOqJK2Cr4 see full story
3 days ago: Rail game strong. Keanu Asing laying back and bustin' fins #surfing see full story
3 days ago: Torstein Horgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first Shredbots movie. Wherever he went, he threw down hard with a style of his... see full story
3 days ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 Dennis Enarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx see full story